|Address||Schimmelpennincklaan 15, Zorgvliet|
|City||Zorgvliet, Den Haag|
|Square meters||173 m2|
RENT POSSIBLE FROM 6 MONTHS
Magnificent totally renovated 4 room apartment in Zorgvliet- one of The Hague’s prettiest and safest neighbourhoods. Its location in a small scale (8 apartments) monumental building complete with authentic details, in a green environment, adds up to a unique living experience. The apartment has two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, two luxurious bathrooms and comes with option to rent a parking space on the premises. Located in the close vicinity of the Zorgvliet property, various parks, beach, the port of Scheveningen, museums, international organizations, schools and the chic Frederik Hendriklaan. Easily accessed by car and public transport.
Layout: The entrance to the building leads through a marble floor vestibule into a grand central hall with an authentic monumental staircase. The apartment is located on the third floor and faces south-east. It can be reached either by stairs or by lift. The spacious living/dining room (96 m2) consists of 2 adjacent areas with high ceilings (3,20 m), authentic clockwork and a 49 inch 4K Smart TV. The adjacent Next125 high gloss kitchen is equipped with brand new Siemens appliances – among others dishwasher, downdraft induction hob, multifunctional oven, Quooker, Nivona fully automatic coffee machine and a separate microwave oven. The spacious bedroom (30 m2) is accessed from the living room. It has a double box spring bed (1,80 x 2,10 m) and its own luxury bathroom (6 m2) equipped with a bath, a separate shower and lavatory.
The second bedroom (4 x 6 m) also has a double box spring bed (1,80 x 2,10 m) and its own luxury bathroom (6 m2) equipped with a shower and double sinks. The apartment also has a separate lavatory and a utility room with a washing machine and dryer. There is an additional storage room that belongs to the apartment on the ground floor of the building. Possibility to rent a parking space on the premises for €100,- per month. There is also a beautiful garden for general use by all those residing in the building.
The apartment is newly furnished and equipped with complete inventory.
In this building there are still 5 (un)furnished apartments for rent with a living area from 110 m2 up to 205 m2 and with a terrace and/or garden. Prices range from €2.950,- to €5.000,- per month.
• Located in a monumental building
• Authentic ornamental details
• Located between the city and the beach
• Close proximity to the centre of The Hague with its culture, shop and restaurants
• The building is equipped with a lift
• Living area of 173 m2 according to NEN 2580
• Built in 1916
• Newly carpeted and furnished
• Wood and steel window frames with double glazing
• Data and TV sockets in all rooms
• Recently renewed electricity network including new meters
• Central heating and warm water appliance for whole building with separate water meters for each apartment
• Expertly renovated in 2018/2019 with special attention paid to preserving the original details
• Beautifully arranged garden for common use
• Number of rooms: 4
• Height of ceiling: 3,20 m
• New Next125 kitchen with Siemens equipment
• All outside walls are isolated
• Rent does not include heating, water, electricity, internet and cable tv
• Service costs: €150,- per month
• Possibility to rent a parking space on the premises for €100,- per month
• One month deposit
• Minimum rental period: 6 months