Van Lumeystraat 38, 2581 XC The Hague
Newly renovated (2019) luxury two-floor family home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an extraordinarily spacious living & dining room, a study and a sunny balcony.
Located on a quiet street in Geuzen & Statenkwartier, it is within a 5-min walk of the famous Frederik Hendriklaan, the most bustling and lively shopping and dining street in Statenkwartier. The apartment is within the International Zone area, 1-2 km of all major international organizations, multiple embassies, and international schools. The location also features many public transport options, easy access to The Hague city centre and the beach, as well as direct access to major highways via the Hubertus tunnel.
Private entrance at street level, stairs to 1st floor.
1st floor: Hallway; guest lavatory with washbasin; laundry closet; huge L-shaped living room (formerly 3 rooms) with beautiful high monumental ceilings and 2 marble mantels. A modern fully-equipped kitchen features a large oven with a 5-burner cooktop, Miele dishwasher, and Siemens fridge/freezer.
2nd floor: Hallway; 2 large bedrooms facing the back, of which one has French doors to a sunny, southwest-facing balcony. Two more bedrooms are facing the street side of the building. The master bathroom is equipped with a bath, a rain shower, double vanity and wc; the second bathroom has a rain shower and single vanity.
· Child-friendly neighbourhood;
· Close to various international schools (German, French, International, European);
· Close to many international organizations (OPCW, Europol, Eurojust, ICC, multiple embassies);
· 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms;
· Extra attached office room on the living floor;
· Beautiful kitchen with built-in appliances;
· Sunny balcony;
· Double glass throughout the entire apartment;
· Extra-insulated (with certified noise insulation) wide plank wooden floor;