Spectacular detached villa with 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garage, and beautifully landscaped garden all around.
Built in 2000, this extraordinarily spacious house (ca. 293m2) is set on a plot of some 575m2 on a wide, tree-lined street amongst other homes of similar size and grandeur in the exclusive “Bosweide” neighbourhood.
The area is particularly well located, within easy reach of international schools, local amenities including a shopping centre, recreational facilities, green open spaces, and nearby motorways (A-4, A-12, and A-13) as well as public transportation.
Front door sheltered by a portico to large vestibule with coat closet and guest lavatory; huge extended living room with heated tile flooring and patio doors to the garden; exclusive semi-open kitchen, fully equipped with top quality appliances and a stone countertop; adjoining utility room; big garage with remote-controlled door.
Landing; 5 bedrooms, all of which have access to a balcony or terrace. The master bedroom has 2 terraces and an en-suite bathroom with round bathtub, double vessel sinks, and a heated towel rail; the 2nd bathroom features a shower, washbasin, and laundry connections.
Landing; good-sized room (easily converted into 2 bedrooms) with dormer windows.
There is a fabulously private, sunny garden on all sides with lots of mature trees and ample space for a swimming pool or hot tub.
• One of The Hague’s most beautiful villas in a park-like setting
• Exceptionally well finished home in mint condition
• Built in 2000
• Plot size ca. 575m2
• Close to shops, public transport, and motorways
• 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 3 terraces
• Remote controlled front gate and garage doors
• Wood and PVC framed windows with double glazing
• Fully insulated
• Beautifully landscaped garden on all sides + shed
• Fully insulated garage with electricity and driveway which can accommodate several vehicles
• Ground floor laid with heated tile flooring
• Alarm system